The Liebster Award is an award created within the blogging community to offer support and recognition to new up and coming bloggers. And I am very honored to be nominated by Down The Line. Thank you very much for the award!
So Let’s Get Down to the Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers
with less than 200 followersthat you want to share with the world.
- Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the answers to the questions that Down The Line asked:
- Describe yourself in one word.
- If you will have one superpower, what will it be, and why?
That’s actually a really tough one. I am a huge super hero fan, and there are just so many powers I want! I think right now I have to go with Mystiques power from X-men.
- If you could teleport to one place right now, where will it be and why?
To my best friend’s house. I only get to see her two or three weeks a year, so I miss her constantly.
- What do you do in your free time?
Write, and binge-watch way too many TV shows.
- What is the first thing you will do when you wake up in the morning?
Drink coffee. Lots and lots of coffee!
- How many countries have you been to outside your own country? What are those countries?
Well, assuming the United States is “my country” (I grew up there but moved out of the country four years ago), four. I am living in Dominica now (not the Dominican Republic), and have visited Canada, Guadeloupe, and Antigua. I’ve also been to Puerto Rico, but I consider that part of the USA, so I didn’t include it in my count.
- What is your favorite color?
I always say my favorite color is pink, but I am really drawn to blues at the moment. And greens. And green/blues.
- When was the last time you cried?
Last week. My dad fell out of a coconut tree, broke 2 ribs, and punctured his lung. It was one of the scariest moments of my life. Especially because the hospital here looks like the hospital in any movie about Indian slums ever.
- What is one thing you have regretted doing/not doing in the past?
I don’t really have many regrets, but if I had to choose something, it would probably be the time I drunk texted this guy from my friends phone, asking if he liked me. I’m almost 100% positive he knew it was me, and I am mortified whenever I think about it (especially because I was dating his best friend at the time).
- If given the chance to switch lives with one famous person, who will that be?
That’s not really a fair question. We don’t really know what their lives are like, we only know what they show us. But, if I had to choose, I would have to say either Chrissy Tiegen, Jennifer Lawrence, or Jenna Dewan Tatum.
Here are my nominees:
- Boho Street Queeen
- Bonny’s Soulfood
- Golden Wolves
- High Heels & a Backpack
- Holloway’s Hideaway
- Nicole’s Story, Views, and Reviews
- Over 50 and Ranting
- Travelling Book Junkie
- Travel Pockets
My questions for the nominees:
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What are the top three things you want to do in 2016?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could meet any person (alive or dead) who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What is something you used to hate but now love?
- If you could choose a different name for yourself, what would it be?
- What is something you can’t live without?
- What is something you want the world to know?
Congratulations to everyone nominated! Be sure to check out each others blogs, and leave a link to your Liebster post in the comments below! I can’t wait to read your answers!