I love tags, and I was so happy when Angela @ Egg Reader tagged me for the Listicle Tag! Her blog is amazing, so if you haven’t checked it out yet, you definitely should!
What is the Listicle Tag?
I know the name sounds weird, but bear with me here.
Bascially, a listicle tag is a post that contains a list format for a topic or set of questions. See? That wasn’t so bad. And just in case: here, have a lollipop.
Rules of the tag:
- Create your own listicle tag, using the prompt from the person who tagged you.
- Tag the creator of the post (not-so-modern-girl!) so that she can read all your brilliant posts and see how the joy of listicles is being spread.
- Nominate as many people as you want!
- Set those people the subject/prompt of their listicle post!
Prompt from Egg Reader:
Choose 5 characters from books, movies or television shows that you wish were real so they could be your BFFs
- Audrey Rose Wadsworth from Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco.
I feel like if any book character really understood me, it would be Audrey Rose. I love how strong and outgoing she is, and how daring. I want to be her best friend because she would push me to do the things that I am afraid to do, and take me on some exciting adventures!
- Anise Sawyer from Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman.
Anise is the kind of girl I wish I could be. She is active and smart and strong. I feel like she would push me to be the best me, and make me a lot more active. I’d kill for her surfing and skateboarding skills. And her determination and kind heartedness.
- Matt Wainwright from A Short History of the Girl Next Door by Jared Reck
I just want to hug Matt forever. And then play some basketball and Mortal Kombat with him. And then hug him some more. Matt is super awesome, and if I could ever have a guy best friend, it would be him. He is supportive and nice and loyal and amazing in every sense of the word.
- Beatrix Adams from The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
Beatrix would be the most amazing artsy friend in the world. She is quirky in all the best ways, and would totally balance out my weird with some of her own. She is also adventurous and curious. She fights for what she wants, and I love that about her!
- Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Celaena! Celaenaaaa!!!!! Okay so either she would be the most terrifying person ever, or the most amazing best friend in the world. She is loyal and witty and super awesome in her assassin-ey, kick ass-ery way. Nobody would mess with us as a best-friend power-couple (or at least her half of the couple… but I’m sure Celaena would teach me some moves).
Prompt for my tag-ees (those whom I have tagged?)
Choose 5 fictional worlds from books, TV shows, or movies that you wish you could live in.
AND I TAG (Drumroll please…)
Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
Sophie @ Blame Chocolate
Rimpy @ Rimpy Reads
Sydney @ Sydney’s Shelves
Aria @ Snow White Hates Apples
YOU!!! (Yes, you… the person reading this: [insert your name here])