I WAS NOMINATED FOR AN AWARD hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
As I was saying….
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Coffee Loving Bookoholic !!! So now I get to answer the 11 questions she has asked, and then I get to write 11 questions and nominate 11 more blogs to answer them!! (Okay but seriously what is with the number 11? I’m confused)
I will now lay out the official “rules” of this award for you because I am a good Samaritan (or am I?)
- thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- list the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog
I guess that wasn’t so hard…
OOOkay! So here are the questions for me to answer, complete with (you guessed it) MY ANSWERS!!
1. If you could do one job for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Is professional sleeper an acceptable answer?
2. What’s the most important thing for you in a book review?
Writing one or reading one?
Writing one: uhh I don’t know… I just kind of wing it?
Reading one: I guess just being able to easily see what the person rated the book *shrugs*. I really like reading all different types of reviews.
3. Which author would you love to meet and why?
Kendare Blake because she has been my favorite author for as long as I can remember. (Which you can probably tell by how much Anna Dressed in Blood shows up in my posts!)
4. Is there one book memory from your childhood that you will never forget?
Not really…. although I wish I had some kind of cool story to tell you guys.
5. If you could time travel, which event would you like to be part of?
ALL OF THEM.
OH WAIT STOP NO THERE ARE SO MANY BAD ONES WHAT AM I DOING TO MYSELF??????
*whispers* “please, never make me do that again”
On a totally unrelated note, I think it would be totally cool to visit Laura Ingalls right around the time she was a teacher.
6. What would your perfect day look like?
Reading. All. Day. In. My. Grownup. Onsie.
7. Are you more productive in the morning or in the evening/night?
This is actually a tough question because I’m a morning person and a night owl. Like I wake up super early (like 6 AM) and go to bed super late (like 12-2 AM) so I pretty much never sleep. And I’m kind of productive during both times?
8. Pc or mac?
I have a PC, but I like the apple software more… so probably mac.
9. If you could turn your favorite book into a movie, which actors would you choose to play the parts?
Gosh I’m really bad at casting….
So I would do Anna Dressed in Blood (obviously) and here would be my cast (sticking to the 4 main characters here):
Cas: Nick Robinson
Carmel: Liana Liberato
Thomas: Asa Butterfield
Anna: India Eisley
wow that was hard….
10. What talent would you like to have?
The ability to never seem like a clutz
11. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
I honestly would have no idea what to do with three wishes… like all of the things I would wish for would be weird… oh wait, how about this:
1. A at-home library that never runs out of shelf space
2. Free books for life (hardback and paperback… not that e-book stuff)
3. The ability to freeze time so I can read forever and not miss out on the world….
AND NOW: for my nominations….
- Lucy @ Down the Rabbit Hole
- Lily @ Cheeky Booky
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
- Ashley and Sabrina @ 5171 Miles
- The Orangutan Librarian
- Lauren @ Comma Hangover
- Diana @ Bookish Diana
- Rosie @ Reads and Roses
- Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek
- Analee @ Book Snacks
- Nia @ Shades of Paper
(I’m not sure if any of you have been tagged by someone else, but now you get to answer my questions too!!!!)
My Questions for you:
- First five things that pop into your head. GO:
- If you could turn into an animal, what would it be and why?
- What is your spirit animal? (Is it the same as the animal you would turn into?)
- What is one book you think everyone should read?
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your most controversial book-related opinion?
- What character (from books/TV/movies/etc.) is literally you?
- Glass half full or half empty?
- Telekinesis, teleportation, or telepathy?
- What food speaks to your soul?
- Whatever you do, don’t think about pink elephants. Okay, what are you thinking about?
To those I nominated: I can’t wait to read your answers!
To everyone else: Thanks for reading!! See you next time!