WHAT?!?!! ME??? Another Award???!!!
I’m so honored. Really. My heart is full of warmness.
I want to say a HUGE thank you to the amazing Jordan @ The Heart of a Book Blogger for nominating me and just being an amazing human being in general. If you don’t know who she is, you need to go check out her blog! You don’t know what you are missing out on.
I actually got nominated for this over a year ago, and did a post then (which you can check out here), but I’m seriously cringing so hard at it, so maybe don’t go read it? Idk… either way, welcome to my Liebster 2.0 award! I’m so excited to answer Jordan’s questions! And, hopefully when I look back at this post in a year, I won’t cringe so hard.
Rules of the award (because rules are important and stuff):
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
And now, for my answers!!! To Jordan’s questions!!! YAY!
1. What book got you hooked on reading?
I don’t really remember… I’ve just always been a reader.
2. When did you begin your blog?
3. Why did you start blogging?
Because I loved the idea of being a part of a community of book lovers! (And it’s been amazing so far!!)
4. What’s your Hogwarts house?
5. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate?
I mean, I drink coffee every morning, but I think it really depends on my mood.
6. Favorite book read in 2017?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Also, keep your eye out for my review (of the series) because I’m going to be doing a huge giveaway!!
7. What’s one book you bought because of the cover?
The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury (and gosh was that a great book!!)
8. Who are some of your auto-buy authors?
Kendare Blake, Sarah J. Maas, Jenn Bennett, and Elizabeth Norris
9. What’s one movie/TV show adaptation you liked better than the books?
Honestly I liked the Mortal Instruments movie more than the book (but I think the TV show is the worst of all). Also the Vampire Diary TV show is better than the books…
10. What’s your most anticipated release for the rest of the year or 2018?
I’m excited for SO MANY. I can’t pick a favorite.
11. What are you currently reading?
At this very moment? Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas and Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco.
- Cole @ Teenage Book Reader
- Stacy and Daisy @ Two Gals and a Book
- Jessica @ Reading with Jessica
- It’s Fine
- Darque Dreamer Reads
- Fernanda @ The Wanderlust Reader
- Jessica @ The Mortal Jessica
- Lindsay @ Singer of Stories
- Rendz @ Reading with Rendz
- Amber @ The Literary Phoenix
- Taylor @ Taylor is Reading
My questions for you:
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say orange?
- Righty or lefty?
- Can you type without looking at the keyboard?
- What is your favorite thing about the blogging community?
- What book do you think is overrated?
- What book do you think is underrated?
- How many books do you usually read a month?
- Pineapple on pizza: yes or no?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite food?
- How hungry are you right now?