Welcome to Keystroke Blog!
I will now tell you some stuff about me:
- My name is Em (okay, it’s really Emma… I answer to both)
- I LOVE TO READ
- obviously because why else would I have this blog?
- I’m psychic, watch this:
- you love to read too
- Okay maybe I’m not psychic, but you can give me props for trying
- I have one older brother and two younger brothers
- Don’t worry, I love being the only girl
- The most books I’ve ever read in a week is 13
- The most books I’ve ever read in a day is 2 1/2
- Quick note: those two stats don’t include my days reading picture books….
- Another quick note: if I did the count may be well over 200 books a week
- Third quick note: I pretty much lived in the library as a kid
- I want to be a writer one day
- I mean, I also might be a geneticist or surgeon, but I still have time to decide
- I think…
- I still have time, right?
- Talking about writing, I do NaNoWriMo and Camp Nano (go me!)
- I have no life
- I mean, I’m alive and all, I just don’t go out much
- So whenever I’m not reading I’m usually:
- baking/blowing things up in the microwave (not sure why they hate me so much)
- scrapbooking/sobbing at how I’ll never be that cute again
- Netflix and Hulu marathons/turning into a zombie
- talking with friends/spamming them with random memes
- I’m also on social media 24/7 (see: no life) so if you want to brighten my day you can come visit me
So yeah, that’s me people. Excuse me while I go read a book.
P.S. If you want to know more about me, feel free to check out: