So remember last month when I was like “Oh hey how did the summer go so fast?!?!?!”
Well now the summer is actually over and I’M NOT READY FOR SCHOOL TO START AGAIN.
I mean, I am…. but I really just want another month of summer before I have to face actual school work.
I could also use an extra month of summer to do the summer course work that I haven’t exactly started yet…. *cue frantic scrambling for my summer reading*
Talking about reading… I didn’t read as much as I planned to this month.
That’s mostly because of the road-trip I went on (more on that later). But even so, I still had a good reading month.
Books I have reviewed this month:
5 ♥‘s: Wait Till Helen Comes // Little Monsters
4 ♥‘s: Gemina // Cruel Crown // Haunting the Deep // Hunting Prince Dracula// P.S. I Like You
2 ♥‘s: A Week of Mondays
1 ♥: Scrappy Little Nobody // The Infinity of You & Me // Dreamology
Books I’ve read but haven’t posted reviews for yet:
These reviews are coming soon along with a Throne of Glass themed giveaway. I’m planning on posting that this upcoming week!! So if you are a Throne of Glass fan, be sure to keep an eye out!!
Books I’m reading right now:
I’m almost done with City of Thieves (I have less than 50 pages to go), and I’m still in the beginning of The Breathless.
I really only read 10 books this month, but that’s still pretty good considering how busy I have been!
So what exactly have I been busy with?
- I went on a huge road trip down the east coast with my best friend!! (Check out all the details in my post about it!!)
- Setting up the epic Throne of Glass giveaway that I keep talking about (I promise it is coming and it is going to be amazing)
- Taking care of Nike (our new puppy! who you can check out in the road trip post!)
- Making sure I have everything I need for my dorm and for school
- Seeing some friends that I haven’t seen in years (it was great!!)
- Painting (or at least trying to…)
- Visiting my cousin at her college
- Dropping off my best friend at school and then going back to visit her a day later because separation is hard
- Re-watching Suits because I haven’t seen it in years and it’s amazing
- Watching the Game of Thrones season finale even though I haven’t watched since the middle of season three
- Driving around aimlessly because I’m nostalgic and like seeing the town I grew up in
- Driving past my old house enough times to raise suspicion because #ChildhoodMemories
- Reading other blogs in all of my spare time
And now for a list of things that I probably should have done this month but haven’t gotten to yet:
- MY FREAKING SUMMER COURSE WORK (I’m kind of screwed at this point)
Yeah that’s pretty much it. So I’m just gonna go ahead and call this month a win.
But guys I have some awesome news: I now have close to 650 blog followers!!! I seriously love you guys!!!
I also have no idea what prompts you to follow my humble little blog, BUT I’M NOT COMPLAINING!!! You guys really make me feel accomplished in life.
I don’t want to make this post too long, so I’m gonna wrap it up here… but I want to hear all about your August!
Did you read everything you wanted to?
Did you go on any adventures?
Did you do your summer course work? (Hahaha does anyone? Wait… don’t answer that)