HOW IS JULY OVER ALREADY?!?!?!?!?! IT WAS LITERALLY MAY YESTERDAY. WHAT THE WHAT?
No but seriously I’m having a crisis here. Where did July go?
I haven’t done a wrap up in forever. Probably because last time I checked it was still May 2nd and no where near the end of a month… much less the end of the summer! AHHHHH
Breathe Emma, breathe.
I’m just now realizing the sheer number of books I have read this month.
I’ve kind of been in a reading binge, which has been wonderful. BUT THAT MEANS I’VE BEEN POSTING SO MANY REVIEWS!!
There are also a bunch of books that I read that I haven’t posted reviews for yet… so I’m gonna split this up into two sections:
Books I have Reviewed This Month:
Links to the Reviews:
5 ♥‘s: The Anatomical Shape of a Heart // King’s Cage // A Midsummer’s Nightmare
4 ♥‘s: The Hidden Oracle // Glass Sword // How To Hang A Witch // Just Friends // Cress // The Wood // Traveler
3 ♥‘s: Illuminae // Winter // Caraval
2 ♥‘s: The Book Jumper // #famous // Romeo and/or Juliet
1 ♥‘s: As I Wake
Books I have Read this Month but Haven’t Posted Reviews for Yet:
The Infinity of You & Me and Scrappy Little Nobody were actually both DNFs, so I’m going to be publishing a post on DNFs pretty soon.
The Throne of Glass series is amazing so far, and I’m going through them like nobody’s business. I’m planning a series review rather than individual reviews, because why not?
I am going to be a part of the “A Short History of the Girl Next Door” blog tour in September, so my review for that will be in the blog tour post.
And the other two reviews are drafted, I just haven’t had a chance to post them yet!
Woah… I have read 25 books this month?! I’m in awe of myself. I might need to go get ice cream to celebrate.
Any excuse for ice cream, am I right?!
So, along with reading a record amount of books, here are some of the posts and tags I have published this month:
Why did I write this post? I was so obviously not in a book slump. Maybe I just wanted more people to join my book binge? Idk…
It’s been a while since I posted an author Q&A, but I’m so glad I got to interview Peyton! She is so nice, and her book, Sublime Karma, sounds amazing!! (I have a copy of it sitting on my TBR pile, so I’ll write a review of it eventually!)
In which I talk about the over abundance of green eyes. Seriously, I know like 3 people with green eyes. Something is wrong here.
Because book covers are beautiful, and I love looking at foreign edition covers!
Welcome to the title of my life. Read at your own risk. Featuring: Food: A Love Story
You are probably wondering right now if I have a life offline. That’s a good question. I’m not really sure anymore. Here is what I have done this month:
- Binge watched The Night Shift (in which Jill Flint plays Jordan, a female doctor)
- Binge watched (this is an ongoing binge) Royal Pains (in which Jill Flint plays Jill, who runs the hospital) (totally coincidence by the way.. I had no idea she was in either show)
- Wrote 40,000 words for Camp Nano (a project that will probably never see the light of day)
- Became a volunteer librarian at my local library
- Stayed over at a friends house because I haven’t seen her in forever (it was a blast!)
- Got a head cold from my younger brother when he (and my two other brothers and dad) visited me (seriously dude, cough into your arm)
- Had three (yes 3!!!) picnics while my family visited.
- Mowed the lawn, twice
- Went to target to buy dorm essentials for the school year (which is coming wayyy to fast)
- Chopped my hair off (waist length to shoulder length) and got bangs.
When did I sleep? What’s my secret?
HAHAHAHA good question. I don’t sleep. As I said in my Book Titles Tag, I am the Queen of Shadows.
AKA I am never asleep. It’s becoming a problem.
BUT IN OTHER NEWS I AM ALMOST AT 500 BLOG FOLLOWERS!!!!!
HOLY COW GUYS, YOU ARE AMAZING AND I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU!!!
Also, I’ll be running a giveaway when I do hit 500. I’m thinking either a book of the winner’s choosing (from book depository) or maybe an ARC? Let me know in the comments what you would want to win!!
And finally, to wrap up this wrap up, here are some of my favorite posts from other bloggers this month!
The “Never Have I Ever” vlog from Paper Fury and her sister!
I love Paper Fury! Her blog is amazing and 100% goals. Also this vlog was hilarious and I was laughing the whole time!
Ten Weird Habits of Mine from Bionic Book Worm
These habits are so relatable!!
Books that aren’t set in/inspired by The Western World from My Bookish Dream
This post showcases some amazing books (like The Forbidden Wish ♥) that are set away from the Western World.
The Dreamy Book Covers Tag from Reactionary Tales
Because I think we all know by now how much I love a pretty book cover!
August is on the horizon.
I’m not a big planner (which I why I don’t do monthly TBRs), but I do have some pretty exciting plans for this month.
- I have a friend from school coming to stay with me for a week (probably, she hasn’t gotten her tickets quite yet)
- My best friend and I are going on a road trip together!!!!!
- I have an ARC of Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco to read (and I can’t wait to start it)
- I have some AMAZING blog posts lined up for you guys (or at least I think they are amazing… hopefully you’ll agree)
- and of course I’m going to be doing a lot of blog surfing, so I can see all of your amazing posts!
And that’s my July Wrap up! What have you guys been up to this month?
Thanks for reading!!